Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Back Yard is Mine

In case it weren't evident to you. The back yard is mine and any entry into this area should be done so with that understanding. Having someone come over to take care of me while you are out of town should be done with my permission and express paw signed approval. Doing so without proper notification and fulfillment of that procedure will be noted as a violation of regulations and dealt with accordingly.

Wow, I'm a dog without a legal degree but I sure do sound like one. Anyway...

Proper punishment for those interlopers shall be quick and harsh. Nips on the toe.

This seems quite suitable since I am a heeler.

I will note a concession that the front yard is yours and that playing ball shall provide proper remuneration for any infraction in my back yard.

http://www.socialpaw.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home